Engineering Technology Group is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy and keeping any information we hold about you safe and secure.
Personal Information Engineering Technology Group will treat all your personal information as confidential, will keep it on a secure server and will fully comply with all current, applicable UK Data Protection and consumer laws. We will not disclose any information to any other third party.
When you create an account or shop on Engineering Technology Group website, we will ask you to input, and will collect, personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect information about the way you use the website such as your IP address,the URL you came from, your browser type, location etc and the pages viewed and details of any searches you may have carried out while on the website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- processing orders and notifying you of progress
- analysis of the way this website is used with the purpose of improvement
- administration of the company and website
- where you have agreed, to notify you of special offers, news and information in relation to Engineering Technology Group which we think may be of interested to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When you create an account while ordering online we will give you the option of receiving information about our company and products in the future by email, telephone call or through the post.
Engineering Technology Group, Rhodes House, Northfield Road, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 0FG